Filed under: Centros medicos, Comunicación y Salud, health & design, Health and education, Marketing Estratégico, Medicina privada, THE DOCTOR FACTORY | Etiquetas: AIA Academy, Building science, clientes privados, College for Healthcare Arquitects, comunicación, healthcare, healthcare design 09, IDCEC, information industry, International Interior Design Association, marketing y salud, Medicina privada, Michael Graves, networking opportuinities, Salud on line, The center for health Design, THEDOCTORFACTORY
HEALTHCARE DESIGN.09 immerses you in a 4-day (October 31, November 3), solution-focused experience aimed at delivering successful outcomes for healthcare facilities now and into the future.
Benefit from the only conference that encompasses educational content developed by leading industry experts from The Center for Health Design, the AIA Academy of Architecture for Health, the American College for Healthcare Architects, the International Interior Design Association, American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers, the International Facility Management Association, the Nursing Institute for Healthcare Design, and the American Society of Interior Designers.
Delve into topics that include:
- Confronting today’s financial realities
- State-of-the-art solutions that improve safety and delivery of care
- The latest advancements in technologies and their applications
- The building science, management, and engineering technologies of healthcare facilities
Build your (or your team’s) educational curriculum by choosing from:
- Over 60 educational sessions
- 59 interactive roundtable discussion groups (Space is limited — register early)
- 11 state-of-the-art facility tours (Space is limited — register early)
- 9 pre-conference workshops
Earn up to 21 CEUs from the American Institute of Architects (AIA), the Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC), as well as other organizations.
Gain valuable insight and inspiration from keynote presenters:
- AIA Gold Medal recipient, architect and product designer, Michael Graves, FAIA
- President Emeritus of the Rady Children’s Hospital & Health Center, Blair L. Sadler, JD
- Christine Malcolm
With an anticipated over 300 solution providers represented in our Exhibit Hall, the HEALTHCARE DESIGN.09 exhibit floor will be the biggest ever!
Connect and engage with your peers in the many networking opportunities HEALTHCARE DESIGN.09 has to offer.
Dejar un comentario so far
Deja un comentario